Monday, April 21, 2014

Acne Prone & Troubled Skin

SheaMoisture's
African Black Soap
w/ Shea Butter 

This soap is amazing! 
My skin is not the best, but it has gotten so much better since I have been using this soap.

I have acne prone skin.
I been using this on my face, and I haven't had a breakout since!!!

I also suffer from troubled skin on my arms.
I don't know how to exactly explain what I have on my arms, but....
Since using this soap my arms are improving.


One thing I have about SheaMoisture's products,
The ingredients are natural/organic.
I understand the ingredients.
I know exactly what's going on my body.

The ingredients in this soap:
-African Black Soap Base
-African Shea Butter
-Oats
-Aloe
-Plantain Extract
-Vitamine E
-Essential Oil Blend
-Vegetable Glycerin 
-Palm Ash
-Rosemary Extract
-Iron Oxides 


Another great thing about SheaMoisture's African Black Soap:

-NO Parabens
-NO Phthalates
-NO Paraffin
-NO Gluten
-NO Propylene Glycol
-NO Mineral Oil
-NO Synthetic Fragrance
-NO Animal Testing
-NO PABA
-NO Synthetic Color
-NO DEA
-NO Sulfates 


Overall this soap is great!
I will continue to use it
Forever and ever 

I purchased  my soap bar @ Walgreens for $4.99

For more information on SheaMoisture 
Visit the webpage 
@
http://www.sheamoisture.com

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment