Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mint, Peppermint, Mint

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap
Hemp Peppermint Pure Castile
18-In-1

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap is truly magical.
This is an all purpose natural soap.

And it's certified fair trade.
If you don't know what fair trade means, 
I will tell you.

"Purchasing practices that require producers to pay workers a living wage, well more than the prevailing minimum wage, and offer other benefits, like onsite medical treatment."

Great? I know right.

There are many different types that you can purchase.
But my favorite is peppermint.


This soap is used for many things.
Like. 
Household Cleaner. Dish Soap. Grease Remover. 
But for me I use it 3 different ways.

1) Body Wash.
-Love Love Love how this makes my body feels. I love how the peppermint leaves my body feel tingly. And It leaves my body squeaky clean. Like I can literally rub my finger against my body and it will make a squeak noise.

2) Face Wash.
-Using this on my face really wakes me up in the morning. Making my face feeling really refreshed. The cooling affect heals my skin breath. 

3) Hair Wash.
-I don't use this too often on my hair but when I do my scalp loves it. Peppermint helps simulates hair growth. So I try to use this once a month. I focus the product only on my scalp. Because I put it all over my hair stands, it tends to strip the natural oils from my hair. I know many people who uses this as a everyday shampoo and loves it.

To get more information on Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap visit the website 
@
https://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/category/LIQUIDSOAP.html

I purchased my soap from Target
Retailing @
$10.99 for 16oz. 

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment