Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dry/Oily Itchy Scalp

Apple Cider Vinegar

Yo Yo Yo
I'm here to tell you my hair miracle!

Apple Cider Vinegar!

So I suffer from dry itchy scalp.
I always had a problem with it since I was in junior high.

But now I have found a solution that has helped me get rid of my itchiness and dandruff.

Using Apple Cider Vinegar also as many benefits.
And I'm going to share with all you fabulous people. 


How do I use the product?
I use a spray bottle.

You can purchase a spray bottle from your local beauty supply.

Anyways...
I put 3/4 water
And
1/4 apple cider vinegar
In the spray bottle.

On unwashed hair.
I apply the mixture all over my scalp.
Massaging the product in the hair. Helps breakup the buildup on the scalp. 

Leave it on for 15 mins.
Rinse out with warm water.

Then you can proceed with shampoo.

Personally this mixture is my shampoo.
So I don't follow up with anything else but my conditioner. 




Using this mixture I could see a complete difference in my hair.
Flake Free.
 My hair was very shiny.
And I also noticed that my curls were more defined.  

So here are the benefits of apple cider vinegar for your hair.

1Improve Porosity
-Porosity is your hair's ability to absorb and maintain moisture. Apple cider vinegar's acidity can improve porosity by sealing the hair cuticle. As a result, hair will maintain more moisture.

2) Treat Hair Loss
-Apple Cider Vinegar has been know to stimulate hair growth in some hair loss cases. 

3) Clarifying Treatment
-Apple Cider Vinegar is perfect for removing product build-up without stripping hair of its natural oils.


4) pH Balancer
-Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse is great for bring the pH back to where it's supposed to be after shampooing has increased the pH. 
(Main reason why I don't use shampoo. Could be the reason I haven't had a flaky scalp)

5) Treat Itchy, Dry Scalp
Apple Cider Vinegar has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that will combat itchy, dry scalp. 

Hope this was helpful!!

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment