Thursday, February 20, 2014

Nails For Cheap

Kiss
100-Count Full-Cover Nails

On a Budget?
Want good looking nails for cheap?
I am here to tell you how I achieved my good looking nails.
For the low low.
And last me over 2 weeks.

 Kiss nails are the bomb.
I bought Kiss's artificial full cover nails from CVS for $7.99
I know AMAZING!!

I purchased the oval nails. 
They come in many different shapes.
And in different lengths.

It also comes with their glue.
Which I think works well.


Applying the nails is hard at first.
But once you practice.
It turns out great.

First.
You want to make sure your nails are clean.
Take your finger nail polish remover and wipe off your nails very well.
You want to make sure your nails are free of oil.

Second.
The nails vary in sizes. 
So I would have you nails set out in advance. 
So you know what nail will work well for your fingers.

Third.
Apply your nail glue to your own nail.
And to the back of your artificial nail.
Take the artificial nail and put it on top of your own nail.
Apply pressure to the nail.
For 20 seconds.

After your done your nails should look similar to mine.


Fourth.
These nails are a little to long for me.
So I cut mine nails down and shape them with a nail file.

If you like your nails long you can skip this step. 


Fifth.
Apply the nail polish that you want.

Recommend: Clear Top Coat


The nail polish I like to use is Insta-Dri by Sally Hansen.
This nail polish dries sooooo fast!!
I love this nail polish.

The color that I used was Grease Lightening 300.
And the top clear coat that I used was Clearly Quick 110.
 These nail polishes are around $5.00 a bottle.  

If your on a budget like me.
Kiss Nails are the way to go.
They last a long time.
And they are cheap.

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment