Friday, February 7, 2014

Flash Back Friday: Music

Cezer

Cezer is an up and coming creative artist. 
He is currently making music, preforming, and is in the process of making his own clothing line.
I am proud to say I had the opportunity to work with him.

I had to the opportunity to film and edit 3 music videos for him.
These music videos are the 1st videos that I ever made

These videos give me the passion to one day pursue my love for editing.

So here is a flash back on how I got my love for creating and editing films.

This is the 1st video I ever filmed/edit.
Cezer- Untiled
Produced by T-Money


2nd video I filmed/edit.
Cezer ft. Sodiq and Yardi- Young Rich & Legal


My all time favorite video I  filmed/edit.
My favorite song of Cezer!!
Cezer- Escape 


Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment