Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dead Skin? Be Gone...


J.R. Watkins ~ Body Scrub
Coconut Milk & Honey



Okay so this body scrub is Amazing!!!

So, heres the story...I was not seeking for this product. I was actually looking for a different type of exfoliant but the store I went to did not carry the product that I wanted. Sad? Yea I know. Don't you hate when you go to the store for something and its not there? OMG SO ANNOYING! LOL.
Anyways...Back to the story
I ended up grabbing this body scrub not knowing anything about the brand. I just needed a body scrub because my skin was feeling ruff, dry, dull, and so on. 



I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I can see a complete difference in my skin. My skin is really soft and this product gives me a natural glow. 

On top of my skin feeling great. This exfoliant smells so GOOD!! It isn't a harsh smell. So this product is great for people who are not a fan of fragrance.

Application:
I apply this product every other day. 
I like to apply it right after I shave.
The product tends to leave a thick coating on the skin...so after rinsing off the body scrub I proceed with my body wash.

Order:
-Shave
-J.R. Watkins Body Scrub
-Body Cleanser

So simple!


BOUNS...BOUNS...BOUNS

When I can purchase a product that is
  1) Paraben-Free
2)Phthalate-Free
3)Propylene Glycol-Free
4) Dye-Free

I am a winner!
For those who know me, knows I am a sucker for natural/organic products.



Purchased @ Target
for $12.99

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment