Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Miracle Product


MAC Cosmetics
Prep + Prime Highlighter
Peach Luster 



 Okay so this is my all time favorite product ever!!!!!!!!!!
It's my miracle product.
I always had a certain problem with my face.
Discoloration....


I could never find a foundation that made my skin look flawless.
The bottom portion of my face is darker than the rest of my face.
One thing that I have been self conscious about is my upper lip.
I swear it looks like I have a full grown mustache.
So embarrassing!! 
I'm not the type of girl who knows too much about makeup.
Why didn't anyone tell me about color correctors??


"Color correctors are a useful makeup tool that will work to treat severe skin issues and even regular skin discolorations. Hardly anyone has perfectly flawless skin, so it is helpful to use these tools to even out irritation or hyper-pigmentation in your complexion, including redness or scarring."
http://www.aboutfaceco.com/blogs/news/5081212-how-to-use-a-color-corrector

This salmon/orange color camouflages blue/grey tones in the skin, making the skin look flawless.

(Look at the picture below and see how this product covers up my blue veins)


Now this product end use is not for color correcting it's a highlighter. This would be great for darker complexion to brighting up certain areas. 

(For darker skin tones I would recommend a color corrector that is more of a bright orange than a salmon colored.)

This product is great for light to medium skin tones that have dark spots.


Checkout my results....


No comments:

Post a Comment