Friday, January 10, 2014

Ooo That's Good

Morning Fixation 

Good Morning All!
I wanted to give you a preview of my morning routine.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.


 Lets start off with my egg omelet.
Most of the time I will eat an omelet for breakfast everyday. It's so easy to make. And its so healthy.
In my omelet I like to add spinach or broccoli and some kind of lunch meat.
I tend to grab for turkey or chicken.
I don't add any salt to the omelet because the lunch meat already has a salty taste, which makes the omelet taste as if I already added salt.

English Muffin
I am trying to stay away from carbs. 
But when I do eat carbs, I like to eat them in the morning.
When I eat some kind of bread in the morning it helps me not crave it throughout the day.

It's okay to eat something not that great for you only if you can eat it in moderation. 

I like to add a little apple jelly to my english muffin.
Just enough sweetness.  


Green Tea!! 
My all time favorite drink. Hands down.
Heres why:

1)  Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
2)  Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
3) Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
4) Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese

That's just a few reasons why green tea is amazing
Ooo I forgot a reason.
IT'S JUST SO DAMN GOOD.

I like to drink my tea plain. No sugar. No honey.
I try to drink a glass every morning and night, just before bed.

What's your morning fixation?

Lovely
Mykael-Kelli






No comments:

Post a Comment