Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ed's Sauce...Or Myk's Sauce


Ed's Good Sauce 


Last night I took a little ride back to the the 90s. Yea you guessed right! I watched Good Burger. Anyone who is a 90s baby should know what movie this is. 

I am the only one who looks at Ed's sauce like...what is that shit?
And I really want know know because that shit looks good every time I watch this movie.
#Fatgirlproblems 

I came up with a solution...
Make my own Ed's Good Sauce 



I figured it can't be hard to make.

Ingredients 
-Heinz Ketchup
-Kraft Real Mayo

Yup that is it...real simple.




Suggestions
-Take a french fry and dip it in this yummy sauce
-Take a spoon full slap it on your hamburger
-If you want just eat it straight out the bowl....it's that good



And that right there ladies and gentlemen...
was how to make Ed's Good Sauce
Other words...
Myk's Good Sauce

"Welcome to Good Burger, Home of the good burger. Can I take your order?"


Lovely
Mykael-Kelli


No comments:

Post a Comment